KENNEL COTTAGES & HART WOOD
Two pairs of semi-detached properties make up numbers 1-4 Kennel Cottages along with the larger house now called Hart Wood. The houses are so-named beacuse kennels for the hounds of the local hunt were located in Hart Wood which is beyond the field behind the houses. The hunt kennels were built around 1886 by the then Master of the Hunt Mr. E. Molyneux
HART WOOD - The former huntmaster's house
Hartwood was the former hunt master's house. It was the site of the stables and where the kennels were managed from.