MEETINGS OF GREAT BRADLEY PARISH COUNCIL 2017
- Click on the links below to download a copy of meeting minutes.
- For more information please contact the Parish Clerk John Barnett
- Everyone is invited to attend the Parish Council Meetings, and there is an open forum for anyone to raise any matter at the start of each meeting.
- Dates of 2017 meetings: 15th March, 26th April (Annual Village Meeting), 17th May (Annual Parish Council meeting), 28th June, 13th September, 15th November (pre-budget)
- The agenda for a meeting will be issued about a week before the meeting
Annual Village Meeting 2017:
The Annual Village Meeting is on 26th April. Doors open at 7pm for free glass of wine/soft drink and nibbles. The meeting starts at 7.30pm. Come and hear what's been happening in the village and what's going to happen this year. There is an agenda above but there will be ample opportunity if you have any ideas/problems to simply raise it on the night.